What You Need to Know About Our New Guidelines
Everyone has questions about reopening, and with local guidelines we wanted to be sure to spell out these guidelines and how they apply to Cielo Salon and Spa staff and clientele.
Here are a list of the guidelines and how we can all help maintain safety during this phase 1 reopening.
- Everyone (stylists and clients) must wear a mask while inside the salon.
- When arriving at the salon, please wait in your vehicle and text your service provider or call our front desk to let them know you are here. This is to limit the number of people inside the salon at any given time.
- We are unable to double book, so please don’t bring anyone else with you, unless it’s a family member and they must stay in the car. We are working on a reduce capacity for a soft opening.
- Per Nevada State Board of Cosmetology we must decrease the time of contact with others and minimize facetime at the shampoo bowl, so please come with clean hair for haircut appointments.
- We are not allowed to blow dry at this time. This reduces the potential pathogens being blown in the air.
- A waiver will be needed to be signed upon arrival.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you have a fever, flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. If you exhibit symptoms of this nature it is best for you to self-isolate or quarantine as recommended.
Thank you for supporting Cielo Salon and Spa through this very unprecedented time. We will do our best to limit exposure to everyone we are servicing. We appreciate all of your patience and are looking forward to seeing you all. We have missed our clients.
Lastly, Cielo has a brand new look. We decided to use this shut down to upgrade and renovate our salon and spa. We will now have a bigger nail and pedicure spa area, new styling stations. We are pleased to announce that our spa now welcomes Cielo Chiropractic, Introducing Dr. Gene Garlick. Spa services also will include facials, waxing and massage.
Contact us today for a full list of services. We look forward to serving you soon.