Your safety remains our top priority. In an effort to minimize too
many people in our entry areas and on our floor here is a list of
guidelines to help everyone during phase 2 of reopening Nevada.
Aestheticians, Massage and Lash extension services available now.
- All cosmetologists, estheticians, hair designers, nail technicians, and other employees must wear face coverings. Customers or clients should wear face coverings to the extent of practicability, but it is not required that customers
wear face coverings.
- When arriving at the salon, please wait in your vehicle and text your service provider or call our front desk to let them know you are here. This is to limit the number of people inside the salon at any given time.
- We are unable to double book, so please don’t bring anyone else with you, unless it’s a family member and they must stay in the car or if available in a station that is being unused and is 6 feet apart.
- Per Nevada State Board of Cosmetology we have partitions between each stylist station and pedi bowls. Only every other shampoo bowl will be used.
- Blow drying will now be permitted.
- A waiver will be needed to be signed upon arrival.
Please do not come to your appointment if you have a fever,
flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. If you
exhibit symptoms of this nature it is best for you to self-isolate or
quarantine as recommended.
Please do not come to your appointment if you are feeling
uncomfortable with the amount of customers in the salon and spa
area. Set up a more appropriate time with your technician that
would be less busy.